Job id:Job Code(EMB2022/05)
Experience in Firmware/Software programming in embedded Linux target, the candidate shall have a very good understanding of ARM processor architecture and experience in product development with SOC and SBC.
· Design, code and integrate software for an embedded Linux target (applications, drivers, BSP)
· Customization, deployment and maintenance of Linux distribution on different hardware platforms
· Interact with Linux kernel, BSP, and integrate new device drivers
Expertise in board bring up, uboot, kernel, rootfs and application
Device tree, Linux device drivers (I2C, SPI, GPIO, USB, ETH, WIfi, Camera etc)
Linux app development with C/C++ language
Experience in working with NXP (IMX6/IMX8) and/or TI (AM335x, AM43xx) and /or PI CM3/4 processors
Nice to have skills:
Yocto build system and new recipe experience
Intermediate Any scripting language like shell, python
Development experience with audio, video streaming
Must-Have: hands-on experience in Flask, Django and module scripting
Should have experience working with DBs SQL and NO-SQL(SQLAlchemy, PostgreSQL, MySql, Mongo)
Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
Strong analytical ability, logical thinking, and problem-solving approach to complex issues
Experience in developing a microservices architecture(advantage)
Strong Knowledge in Unit testing
Good understanding of OOPS Concepts and Design patterns
Should be familiar with AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
Working knowledge on Kubernetes is a big plus
Good to have Kafka, Zookeeper
Experience in agile development
We are continuing to grow our Embedded Software Team!
Come join our highly skilled and passionate Embedded SW Development team to design, implement, test, and integrate real time, multitasking software. These positions will work on architecture and design work as well as interacting with other engineering disciplines.
Design and development of web applications with React /Java technologies
Solid understanding and experience in object-oriented programming
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Design and implementation of web applications with micro services architecture
Good Experience in Core Java, Spring boot, Junit, Hibernate, REST APIs
Good exposure to web frontend development with React and related technologies
Expertise in relational databases PostgreSQL/MySQL and knowledge in NoSQL databases
Experience in using various AWS cloud services
• Experience leading the development of technical initiatives
• Exposure to large scale applications (Spring, Hibernate) and message broker (ActiveMQ, Kafka).
• Experience with AWS (or cloud technologies) and Relational Database
• Experience with CI/CD and automation pipelines
• A sense of ownership of technical projects and improvement of engineering practices
• Computer Science / Engineering related degree, or equivalent extensive relevant experience
• Desirable – Experience with React JS / Golang / Terraform
• You continually automate manual processes to drive efficiency
• You are a person who continually self learns and improves your technical skillsets
• Are curious, tenacious, creative and a great team pla
Senior Role : Minimum 5+ years of experience.
Contract Period = 12 months.
Full Time (Contract Position)
Working hours will be in the US time zone.
copyright 2022, lanware Solutions